SWC US-190 & S 5th
- County: Bell
- Address: South 5th Street
- Zip: 76502
- Type: Commercial Property, Undeveloped Land
- City: Temple
- Price: $887,055
- Acres: 7
- State/Zip: Texas 76502
- Status: Available
- 6.788 Acres SWC of HK Dodgen Loop 363 & South 5th Street. (100 linear feet of road frontage on Southern Boundary to be Retained & Developed as Avenue, Servicing 2-Family Project Currently in Development on Parent Tract)
- 125 of Frontage Along Southwest HK Dodgen Loop 363 an Expressway Classified Thoroughfare with approximately 20,000 VPD (Just East of H.E.B Market Place, Temple Mall / IMAX, & Lowe' s Home Improvement)
- 1,009 of Frontage Along South 5th Street a Major Arterial Classified Thoroughfare with over 13,800 VPD (Directly Adjacent to New Rehabilitation Hospital currently under construction as well as proposed TMED South Mix-Use Development.)
- Located Between 31st Street Overpass and Proposed 1st Street Overpasses, as well as being just North of Proposed Azalea Road connection to South 5th Street.
- Zoned Commercial; Future Land Use Map Shows Commercial (City Supportive of Rezoning)
- City Water & Sewer Utilities Available. Water located at Street and sewer along creek.
- 3-Phase Power Available (Oncor)
- Will Consider either dividing or selling additional acreage, please call for details.
- Close Proximity to Wall-Mart & Sam's, Lowe's, Temple Mall & IMAX Theater, Temple College, Several New Class-A Mixed Use Developments, Hotels and Restaurants and between the VA and Baylor Scott & White Memorial and Childrens Hospitals.
© 2021 Texas Alliance of Land Brokers
© 2021 CoStar Group, Inc.