Wyld Oaks Ranch – 57ACs RR12 Frontage
- County: Hays
- Address: 24710 Ranch Road 12
- Zip: 78620
- Type: Commercial Property, Undeveloped Land
- City: Dripping Springs
- Price: $6,480,000
- Acres: 57
- State/Zip: Texas 78620
- Status: Available
Dave Murray | Broker
1617 W. 6th Street | Suite C
Austin, Texas, 78703contact member Send to a Friend
Dave Murray | Broker
- Office: 512-751-6060
- Cell: 512-695-2176
- 1617 W. 6th Street | Suite C
- Austin, Texas, 78703
This 57AC division of Wyld Oaks Ranch includes the some of the best development/commercial components that this ranch has to offer: 2140 of RR12 Frontage - Five minutes from the bustling Dripping Springs town square, Hwy 290 and thirty minutes to downtown Austin - No deed restrictions - Numerous local attractions nearby. ( ADDITIONAL ACREAGE AVAILABLE WITH MULTIPLE PURCHASE OPTIONS & SELLER FINANCING AVAILABLE )
* Location: Dripping Springs Town Center (5min); Downtown Austin (30min)
* Access: Accessed off of RR12. Avg. Daily Traffic County (2021): 7,517
* Local Attractions: Dripping Springs shopping and dining; HEB grocery 7min away; Numerous food and beverage venues (e.g. Twisted x Brewing, etc.); Driftwood Golf Course, etc. etc.
* Land: Hundreds of beautifully manicured Oaks. +/-40ACs on West side of Creek and +/-30ACs to the East. Two year round natural springs creating yet another natural and private oasis that could be improved upon to direct flowing water into dammed creek basin.
* Improvements and Utilities: One private well and small storage building. Public Utilities: 15 City of DS CCN Sewer Line nearby; DS Water Supply Corp 8-16 line nearby. Buyer to verify capacity based on intended use.
* Land Use: Transitional, Commercial/SF Development, Retail
* Road Frontage: +/-60 on RR12. With additional acreage available, additional Rd frontage could be negotiated.
* Jurisdiction: Dripping Springs ETJ
* Zoned: Unincorporated - No zoning regulation in Hays County
* School District: Dripping Springs ISD
* Willing to Subdivide: Yes
* Seller Financing Offered: Yes
* Documents Available: Survey, Conceptual Land Plan, Preliminary Title Commitment & Schedule B Docs
© 2023 Texas Alliance of Land Brokers
© 2023 CoStar Group, Inc.