Hunting Land for Sale in Texas on CR 146

$310,500

Property Details

  • County: Coryell
  • Address: County Road 146
  • Zip: 76528
  • Type: Hunting Land, Recreational Property, Residential Property
  • City: Gatesville
  • Price: $310,500
  • Acres: 52
  • State/Zip: Texas 76528
  • Status: Available

TALB Member:

Kim Hill | Broker

Hill Kim
×
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.


Property Description

Hunting Land for Sale in Central Texas on County Road 146

Land for Sale in Central Texas

This Land for Sale in Central Texas is 51.75 acres on County Road 146 in Gatesville, Texas. This hunting land for sale in Texas would make a great weekend hunting property or a secluded place to build a custom home.

Land with Water Riley Branch Creek and Established Tank

There is 1,400 feet along Riley Branch a spring fed creek that runs across the entire back of the property along with an established tank that holds water all year.

Land Features

This property features varied terrain. About 75% of the property boasts scattered tree cover (including mature hard wood trees), while the remaining 25% is open. There is a large sunflower field, ideal for avid dove hunter.

Hunting Land

Wildlife on the property is abundant, you will find good deer hunting and the dove population is thriving. The soil is silty clay and clay loan and the owner will convey whatever minerals are of record.

Additional Acreage Available

There is an additional 19 acres for sale on the North boundary if you are looking for a little more acreage.


Useful Documents


Property Map / Directions

From Gatesville: Head West on Hwy 84 (Main Street). Turn Left onto CR 136, follow to the end and take a right on CR 132. Turn Right onto CR 146 and follow for approx. 2 miles. You will go around four sharp corners before you get to the property on the left. The gate is marked with a sign. The GPS to the gate is: 31.3715, -97.8777

© 2016 Texas Alliance of Land Brokers
© 2016 CoStar Group, Inc.