Wings and Springs Ranch
- County: Runnels
- Zip: 79567
- Type: Hunting Land, Ranches, Recreational Property
- City: Winters
- Price: $1,898,000
- Acres: 505
- State/Zip: Texas 79567
- Status: Available
Welcome to the Wings and Springs Ranch. A 505+/- Acre live-water ranch located in northeast Runnels County on the north side of Lake Winters.
In an area of Texas not traditionally known for its water features, the Wings and Springs Ranch is in a category of its own. A spring flows 2,000 ft before filling two carefully crafted bodies of water. Built with fishing, recreation, and wildlife in mind, these ponds are ready to be enjoyed. The ranch is perimeter fenced and boasts over 6,300 ft of County Road frontage, opening the door for many exit opportunities for the buyer looking to invest.
- Location: Located in Runnels County, the Ranch is 5 miles from Winters, 45 miles from Abilene, 140 miles from Midland, 180 miles from Fort Worth, and 200 miles from Austin.
- Topography: The Ranch has a 60ft change in elevation providing great views and a gentle slope from the County Road down to Lake Winters.
- Water: Two Spring-Fed ponds, roughly 7 acres in size, two additional ponds measuring an acre each, and the South Boundary of the Ranch borders Lake Winters.
o 1 water well on a solar pump
- Wildlife: The amount of water on the Ranch makes it a year-round hunters paradise. Wildlife typically seen on the ranch are whitetail, turkey, hogs, dove, waterfowl, and sandhill crane.
© 2022 Texas Alliance of Land Brokers
© 2022 CoStar Group, Inc.