T & D Ranch – 485AC Richland Springs
- County: San Saba
- Address: 16101 FM 500
- Zip: 76871
- Type: Farms, Hunting Land, Ranches
- City: Richland Springs
- Price: $3,298,000
- Acres: 485
- State/Zip: Texas 76871
- Beds: 3
- Status: Available
- Baths: 2.5
Proudly presenting one of Richland Springs finest, the +/- 485 AC T&D Ranch, located in northwest San Saba County just south of the Colorado River, and is bordered by FM 500 along the northern boundary with 2,315 ft of frontage.This ranch offers incredible investment value through both its agricultural and recreational qualities.
The perimeter is low fenced with barbed wire and offers multiple cross fencing sections ideal for rotational grazing. A well-maintained arterial road system winds throughout the property providing convenient access to food plots, blinds, and feeders. The ranch has an abundance of Oaks, Mesquite, and Pecan trees and is ready for a new owner to leave their creative impression on the landscape.
- +/- 80 acre hay field historically planted in Hay Grazer producing 375 round bails per cutting
- Six stock tanks
- Trees consist mainly of large, healthy Live and Post Oaks and Mesquite trees. TONS of oaks!!
- Gradual rolling topo with multiple panoramic hilltop build sites for a future home near utility lines
- Excellent potential for added water features from natural water draws
- Numerous food plot and water feature locations lending to exceptional hunting for whitetail, dove, duck, hogs, and turkey
- Fully fenced with multiple cross fencing sections, chutes, working pens, and fenced hay storage, troughs, etc. for cattle operations
- Residential: Two hunters cabins with all utilities in place and all furniture and fixtures conveying (being sold as is where is). The Southern cabin is a +/-1100 sqft 3/2.5 mobile home with all utilities in place (serviced by well and on HVAC) and has an open living/kitchen area as well as large covered back porch area facing west towards the sunset. The Northern cabin is a +/- 900 sqft 2/2 (serviced by co-op water supply and window units).
- Whitetail deer are very abundant in this area of San Saba county. There are exceptional habitat features on this ranch provided by tree coverage and water access.
- Water - Three productive water wells servicing one cabin and agricultural needs in addition to Richland Springs co-op water supply service in another cabin
- High-speed fiber-optic Internet is available at FM500.
- Electricity is provided by Reliant and runs across the ranch
- Northern - 2350 ft. of frontage along FM 500
- Southern - Secondary gate located off of a county maintained road leading back to FM 500
- Entire ranch can be accessed from either the North or South entrance
- Agricultural tax valuation in place for reduced tax carrying costs
- The property is ideally located in the northern part of the Texas Hill Country. It is 15 minutes from downtown San Saba and
is a short drive to multiple major Texas cities - 1 hr 45 min from Austin, 2 hrs from Waco, and 2 hrs and 40 min from Ft. Worth
ADDITIONAL ACREAGE AVAILABLE:
-There is an additional +/-330 ACs directly to the west of the subject property that can be purchased. This would give a buyer ownership of +/- 1.4 more miles of FM 500 frontage. There are also 255 acres with CO river frontage, improvements, and is high-game fenced available.
Additional info is available upon request.
© 2022 Texas Alliance of Land Brokers
© 2022 CoStar Group, Inc.