Wyld Oaks Ranch: 41ACs | Onion Creek | More Acreage Available
- County: Hays
- Address: 24710 Ranch Road 12
- Zip: 78620
- Type: Recreational Property, Residential Property, Riverfront Property, Undeveloped Land
- City: Dripping Springs
- Price: $5,950,000
- Acres: 41
- State/Zip: Texas 78620
- Beds: 10
- Status: Available
- Baths: 9.5
Dave Murray | Broker
1617 W. 6th Street | Suite C
Austin, Texas, 78703contact member Send to a Friend
Dave Murray | Broker
- Office: 512-751-6060
- Cell: 512-695-2176
- 1617 W. 6th Street | Suite C
- Austin, Texas, 78703
Wyld Oaks Ranch brings together a compilation of the most commonly requested attributes that buyers in the Texas Hill Country search for: Live water, manicured Oaks, privacy, convenience, views, versatility, and overall etherial beauty . Its the needle in a hay stack that many have been told cannot be found. Its been found and its right here in Dripping Springs. ( MULTIPLE PURCHASE OPTIONS AND SELLER FINANCING AVAILABLE - See Mapright Below for Layout of Flexible Purchase Options )
* Location: Dripping Springs Town Center (5min); Downtown Austin (30min)
* Access: Accessed off of RR12 via 60 access lane. Additional frontage could be negotiated.
* Local Attractions: Dripping Springs shopping and dining; HEB grocery 7min away; Numerous food and beverage venues (e.g. Twisted x Brewing, etc.); Driftwood Golf Course, etc. etc.
* Land: Hundreds of beautifully manicured Oaks. +/-41ACs on West side of Creek. An additional 30ACs available on the Northeast side of the creek would give you a combined 2200 on both sides of the creek in addition to two natural springs creating yet another natural and private oasis that could be improved upon to direct flowing water into the dammed creek basin. Concrete dam in place near main residence creating an incredible water feature and view from the residential compound.
* Improvements and Utilities:
* 9,350 SF of total living space
* Main House: 3214SF Built 2000 - 3 large bedrooms (including the primary on the top floor with views of Onion Creek), 2.5 bathrooms (plus outdoor shower), a game/media room, and a massive outdoor deck perched above the treetops, the Main House takes full advantage of the estates surrounding nature and panoramic views.
* Guest House: 2356SF Built 2000 - 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a wonderful open floor plan, generous living and dining areas, and another equally impressive covered outdoor patio with outdoor fireplace and views of the surrounding Live Oak canopies
* Caretaker House: 2634SF - 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and an adjoining office with its own bathroom.
* Outdoor Amenities: hiking trails, a full-size tennis court, horseshoe pit, beach volleyball court, large outdoor chess board, playscape, saltwater pool surrounded by two beautiful pergolas, and a built-in fire pit.
* Utilities: 2 private wells, 3 septic tanks, and electricity to each homesite -- Public Utilities: 15 City of DS CCN Sewer Line nearby; DS Water Supply Corp 8-12 Line nearby. Contact for additional details. Buyer to perform independent due diligence to verify public services capacity.
*Land Use: The property remains void of deed restrictions. It could serve as an ideal primary residence, vacation home, short-term rental property, venue space, long term hold, and/or transitional asset.
*Road Frontage: +/-60 on RR12. With additional acreage available, more frontage could be negotiated. Obtaining the additional 30ACs to the NE would give you 435 of frontage along Trebled Waters Trl. in Howard Ranch Subdivision.
*Jurisdiction: Dripping Springs ETJ
*School District: Dripping Springs ISD
*Willing to Subdivide: Yes
*Seller Financing Optional: Yes
© 2023 Texas Alliance of Land Brokers
© 2023 CoStar Group, Inc.