SWC US-190 & S 5th
- County: Bell
- Address: South 5th Street
- Zip: 76502
- Type: Commercial Property
- City: Temple
- Price: $1,200,457
- Acres: 5
- State/Zip: Texas 76502
- Status: Available
DESCRIPTION: 6.788 Acres SWC of US-190/HK Dodgen Loop 363 & South 5th Street.
- 147 SW Loop - Lot 1 - 1.87 Acres - SOLD!
- 3004 S 5th - Lot 2 - 2.59 Acres - $594,102 ($5/SF)
- 3124 S 5th - Lot 3 - 2.32 Acres - $606,355 ($6/SF)
LAND USE: Commercial; General Office/Retail; Hospitality; Self-Storage.
- 125 on US-190/ Loop 363 (Future IH-14), an Expressway w/25,000+ VPD (2016).
- 1,009 on South 5th Street, a Major Arterial /w 13,800+ VPD (2016).
LOCATION: Temple is a located on IH-35, between Austin & DFW, along the Texas Triangle. A diverse economic region characterized by rapid growth, low unemployment and a low cost of living. The subject is located at the turn around for the South 5th Street / US-190 Overpass, between the 31st Street and 1st Street Overpasses. Directly across from the TMED South District. Just North of Proposed Azalea Drive extension, directly connecting S. 31st Street and South 5th Street. Proximity to National Brand Retailers and Major Medical, Education & Hospitality Employers as well as a number of Class-A Mixed-Use Developments.
- City Water On-Site (8")
- City Sewer On-Site (12")
- O.H. Electric On-Site (Oncor/3-Phase)
- Underground Fiber Cable on-Site
- Natural Gas (Atmos) on-Site
© 2021 Texas Alliance of Land Brokers
© 2021 CoStar Group, Inc.