Anderson Ranch

Contact for Price

Contract Pending

Property Details

  • County: Shackelford
  • Zip: 76464
  • Type: Hunting Land, Ranches, Recreational Property
  • City: Moran
  • Price: Contact for Price
  • Acres: 320
  • State/Zip: Texas 76464
  • Beds: 3
  • Status: Contract Pending
  • Baths: 2

TALB Member:

Sheldon Grothaus | Broker

Grothaus Sheldon
×
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.



Property Description

Turnkey 320 acre ranch for sale, situated in one of the most desired deer-hunting counties in the state. Anderson Ranch is in Moran, Texas, just 42 miles west of the conveniences of Abilene and within two hours of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. The property is an easy 15 mile drive north to Albany and 19 miles south of Cisco, with frontage on County Road 213.

The ranch is low fenced and cross fenced with good ranch roads and trails that give access throughout the property. Just inside the entrance on the south side of the ranch, there is a three-bedroom, two-bathroom ranch house with a 990 square-foot carport and all the comforts of home. Next to the home, there is a 3,000 square-foot metal hay barn and a shed. There are numerous additional equipment and storage barns on the property including a 5,000 square-foot metal barn on the north side of the ranchs frontage on County Road 213. This headquarters area is also complete with city water and single-phase electricity.

There are nine stock tanks on the property, ranging from a half-acre to about two acres in size, which provide water to wildlife and livestock. The largest tank on the south side of the property is roughly 30-feet deep and is stocked with bass, crappie, and catfish. Two tanks on the ranch have never gone dry.

Areas of dense brush with scattered Live Oaks, Post Oaks, Mesquites, and a few Pecan trees cover approximately 65% of the landscape and provide forage and cover to wildlife. Abundant Whitetail, dove, quail, turkey, and hogs offer tremendous hunting opportunities. Numerous hunting blinds and feeders are currently in place. The other 35% of the acreage features good farmland with two large fields that are usually leased out to a local farmer.

Anderson Ranch is an excellent ready-to-go hunting, farming, and grazing ranch with great access to amenities, numerous improvements, good water, and great deer hunting.

Download Property Brochure Learn About Financing

Shown by appointment only with Texas Ranch Sales, LLC. Buyers brokers must be identified on first contact and must accompany buying prospect on first showing to be allowed full fee participation. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at the sole discretion of Texas Ranch Sales, LLC.



Moran Texas 76464

© 2022 Texas Alliance of Land Brokers
© 2022 CoStar Group, Inc.