La Fe Ranch – 234 Acres Florence, TX
- County: Williamson
- Address: County Road 243
- Zip: 76527
- Type: Recreational Property, Residential Property, Undeveloped Land
- City: Florence
- Price: $12,900,000
- Acres: 234
- State/Zip: Texas 76527
- Beds: 6
- Status: Available
- Baths: 6
The La Fe Ranch is that has it all piece of Texas that turns such a rarity into reality. This unique piece of Texas landscape embodies that quintessential white farm house sporting a modern luxury interior with a wrap-around porch perfectly placed atop a pasture's hilltop that one would find on the cover of a magazine. Rocking on the porch, walking through the fields, thinking under the shade of a Live Oak or driving along the creek will help you decide what your vision and the highest and best use of this ranch should be. It might be your legacy, a wedding venue, an equestrian center, an estate development, a family investment opportunity or just your escape. This ranch openly welcomes your creativity.
- Texas has long been seen as a haven for businesses seeking favorable conditions and new opportunities with the Austin-Round Rock MSA consistently leading the pack as one of the nations fastest growing and most favorable business climates. The business climate, the rural yet convenient lifestyle and the culture found here, has led to unprecedented demand for both large ranches and acreage estate lots surrounding Travis and Williamson Counties.
- Conveniently located off of CR 243 with easy access to Highways 183 and 195.
- 1,000 ft of frontage on CR 243 creating multiple opportunities for entry and property division.
- The drive time to Austin is 40 minutes and the ranch is located in close proximity to booming tech hubs like Apple, Samsung and many other exciting amenities and development ventures nearby.
- The residential estate is perched atop the highest point of the ranch with the crown jewel being a +/- 3,500 sqft main home custom designed and built in 2019 by the highly acclaimed Hollywood Custom Homes. The main house includes 3 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and an office or additional bedroom.
- The home is wrapped by an +/-1100 sqft covered and screened in patio/entertainment area perfect for taking in the hilltop views.
- For those times when you need overflow space for guests you will be able to use the adjoining +/- 1,500 sqft lodge with three private suites, each containing their own bathrooms, built-in desk/vanity and kitchenette.
- Just recently in 2022, the landscape architecture of both the home and lodge were professionally overhauled adding even more color to the estate.
- The main home and lodge share a basketball court, covered double bay garage, two enclosed spaces with roll up doors for additional storage, plus an oversized gravel parking lot.
- The land surrounding the home is flat with workable soils leaving it more than capable for further expansion of the residential compound or venue accommodations.
Land and Features:
- As you enter the property through the private gate you are greeted by century old Live Oaks and improved pastures spanning all the way to the homestead. This portion of the ranch has a +/- 120 acre coastal hay field ideal for harvesting to o set some of your carrying costs. As you navigate deeper into the ranchs borders the diversity of the land begins to present itself. Oak motts, creek bottoms and native grasses are abundant throughout the landscape. The ranch is securely fenced in around the perimeter of the property and is also cross fenced. Separation of pastures and ample amounts of healthy native grasses allow for the ranch to e effortlessly hold and maintain livestock or operate as an equestrian facility.
-Towards the western property line, Berry Creek winds through the ranch beneath a canopy of healthy live oaks for +/- 2,400. Youre able to easily access the creeks various swimming holes by way of the well maintained trail system and multiple water crossings. To supplement any livestock needs there are two tanks located on both the east and west ends of the ranch with additional opportunity to construct your own large water feature within the natural draws around the creek basin.
- There has been a very light harvest of animals on the ranch the past couple of years and wildlife has never been highly pressured for a full hunting season. The blend of wooded to pasture land, various food and water sources and bedding areas provide a pristine habitat for the native wildlife including deer, dove, turkey, and other species to flourish.
- Electricity: Supplied by PEC with lines running the entire length of the southern and eastern property lines
- Water: Supplied by a 2 Georgetown Municipal Water Supply line located along CR 243. Two water meters in place, one additional meter has been approved and purchased if additional expansion is needed.
- Taxes: Property is under agricultural valuation providing huge tax savings incentives resulting in just over $5,600 in taxes for 2021.
- Documents readily available: Residential Blueprints; Valid Boundary Survey completed March 2022; Water Meter Permits; Utility Cost Summaries; Geotechnical Engineering Soil Study; Sellers Disclosure Notice; Septic Disclosure and County Septic Permit Letter; Schedule B of from the Prior Title Commitment
© 2022 Texas Alliance of Land Brokers
© 2022 CoStar Group, Inc.