166.94 acres, 2Br 1 Ba Home East of Hamilton, TX
- County: Hamilton
- Address: 1829 County Road 402
- Zip: 76531
- Type: Hunting Land, Recreational Property, Residential Property
- City: Hamilton
- Price: $749,000
- Acres: 167
- State/Zip: Texas 76531
- Beds: 2
- Status: Available
- Baths: 1
166.94 acres east of Hamilton, TX. The ranch is secluded with a nice 2 Br 1 Ba frame home with a windmill water well. The ranch has a small equipment barn, grain bin and 2 stock tanks. The property has rolling terrain with scattered tree cover. The internet service is provided by Nextlink and electric provider is Hamilton County Electric. The tank deer blind & feeder do not convey, but the other deer blinds and feeder convey with the property. The owner also renting the house out on Airbnb. The property is centrally located being approx. 2 hours from Dallas-Ft. Worth area and from Austin.
Need 48 hours notice to show the property.
- 166.94 Acres Aerial Photo PR 402 Hamilton County.pdf
- 166.94 Acre Survey Field Notes.pdf
- 166.94 Acre Survey Plat.pdf
- Seller's Disclosure.pdf
- Addendum for Lead Base Paint.pdf
- Information About On-Site Sewer Facility.pdf
© 2016 Texas Alliance of Land Brokers
© 2016 CoStar Group, Inc.