Upper Montague Rd Ranch | Tract IV
- County: Montague
- Address: Upper Montague Road
- Zip: 76230
- Type: Ranches, Recreational Property, Residential Property
- City: Bowie
- Price: $181,500
- Acres: 11
- State/Zip: Texas 76230
- Status: Available
Beautiful acreage in scenic Montague County, TX, located just three miles north of Bowie on Upper Montague Rd.! These tracts of land are being offered out of a 147 acre larger ranch, which has paved road frontage to the entrance gate. Ground water is considered to be shallow at around 150 ft depth, making these wonderful tracts to build a home!
The land is native pasture, with thick grasses and scattered post oaks; some tracts have established coastal. Whitetail deer are plentiful in this area and have track prints going through the property. The terrain across the whole ranch has 50 of topography change across it.
Here are details of the available tracts:
- TRACT I: *UNDER CONTRACT* 23 +/- acres, lots of post oaks, frontage on Upper Montague Rd, creek wash in the back would make an excellent place to build a pond. LIST PRICE: $16,500/acre
- TRACT II: 12.5 +/- acres, old abandoned home (no value), water well already in place, tract is divided into two pastures by the graveled easement road to the other tracts, making a really nice separate 5 acre coastal field along Upper Montague Rd that would be perfect to build a house or use to keep horses or livestock, electricity on site; LIST PRICE: $16,500/acre
- TRACT III: *UNDER CONTRACT* 12 +/- acres, accessed by the easement rd, lots of oaks and a beautiful pond stocked with fish (0.5 surface acres); 1.3 acre coastal field; LIST PRICE: $16,500/acre
- TRACT IV: 11 +/- acres, accessed by the easement rd towards the back, lots of oaks and a really nice 2.7 acre coastal field; very nice pond stocked with fish (0.6 surface acres), one active pump jack; LIST PRICE: $16,500/acre
- TRACT V: 13.7 +/- acres, accessed at the end of the easement road, lots of oaks provide several nice homesites, electricity and water well with solar pump already on site, one active pump jack and set of storage tanks for the oil; LIST PRICE: $16,500/acre
- TRACT VI: 12 +/- acres, a corner tract with approximately 9 acres of older coastal pasture and tall trees around 2 of its 4 sides, accessed by the easement road, shares an EOG pad site with Tract VII; LIST PRICE: $15,000/acre
- TRACT VII: 12 +/- acres, accessed by the easement road, around 7 acres of older coastal pasture, some trees in the back, shares an EOG pad site with Tract VI; LIST PRICE: $15,000/acre
- TRACT VIII: *UNDER CONTRACT* 13 +/-acres, an elevated tract with a great view, approximately 50% in woods and 50% in older coastal pasture, located at the end of the easement road; LIST PRICE: $16,500/acre
No minerals are owned, so none will convey. A current D-1 Agricultural Tax Exemption is in place. Deed restricted against trailers or manufactured homes. The land is in Bowie ISD. All tracts either have direct access to electricity or will have utility easements conveyed with them to get electric.
For more information, contract agent/owner Beau Byars at cell phone (940) 224-3183.
Pictures shown are for Tract IV only.
© 2022 Texas Alliance of Land Brokers
© 2022 CoStar Group, Inc.