River Front Property for Sale in Central Texas 100+/- Acres on the Leon
- County: Coryell
- Address: River Road
- Zip: 76528
- Type: Hunting Land, Ranches, Recreational Property
- City: Gatesville
- Price: $850,000
- Acres: 100
- State/Zip: Texas 76528
- Status: Available
Ranches for Sale in Texas
This riverfront ranch land for sale in central Texas is 100+/- acres and features approx. 4,400 feet of Leon River frontage. This land has 30+/- acres of cultivated land just by the river. There is mature tree cover scattered across the property, including Pecan Trees and Oak Trees. There are several home sites for a custom home or even a weekend cabin.
River Land for Sale in Central Texas
This riverfront land for sale in Texas is ag exempt and is outside the city limits. This tract has scattered mature tree cover and the soil is mostly clay loam and sandy loam.
Hunting Land for Sale in Texas on the Leon River
This riverfront property has abundant wildlife to include white tail deer, dove, turkey, and ducks. It also features bass and catfish in the Leon River for year-round fishing. You can also hunt wild hogs year-round!
Central Texas Land for Sale
This centrally located riverfront acreage is just under an hour to Waco, Temple, and Kileen/Ft Hood and just 1 hours to Austin, 2 hours to DFW, and 3 hours to Houston. Located in Gatesville TX, the county seat of Coryell County.
There is more acreage available with additional Leon River Frontage.
- 07 - Exhibit A - 100 Acres River Road.pdf
- 14 - Aerial Map 100 Acres River Road-min.pdf
- 07 - exhibit B restrictive_convenants_leifester_river_road_property_1 (1).pdf
- 14 - 100 Acres River Road More Acreage Available-min.pdf
- 14 - FEMA map 100 acres River Road-min.pdf
- 14 - Soil Report 100 Acres River Road-min.pdf
- 14 - Topo Map 100 Acres River Road-min.pdf
© 2016 Texas Alliance of Land Brokers
© 2016 CoStar Group, Inc.