Classic Southern East Texas recreational property. A combination of palmetto bottom and native pine timber with 40+/- percent of the property classified as wetlands, this parcel offers good deer hunting, exceptional hog hunting and lot of trails and roads for ATVs.
Soils maps indicate good potential for conversion to pasture for grazing and hay production.
Very light hunting pressure in the past with lots of both deer and hog sign.
Two water wells on the property, but may need work to be fully functional.
Electricity is available to the property.
A small area is set up for camping and a potential lodge site to house campers and hunters.
About 30 miles from downtown Beaumont and about an hours drive from Houston.
The information contained herein is deemed reliable but is not warranted or guaranteed by the Broker or Seller. The Broker (Whitetail Properties) does not assume liability for typographical errors, misprints, nor for misinformation that may have been given us. All property is subject to change, withdrawal, or prior sale. Buyers’ agent must be identified on first contact with Broker and must accompany the buyer on showings to receive full fee participation. Otherwise, the fee participation will be at the sole discretion of Whitetail Properties.
Come build your forever home on rare McGregor acreage!! Just 5 minutes outside of McGregor and 25 from Waco, this wonderfully level, open 35.455 acres features a tank, wonderful privacy and stunning country views on all sides! Historically known for growing some of the best coastal grass in Texas, this beautiful blackland is fenced on all sides and ready for your livestock! The tank has never run dry (since being put in over 30 years ago) so is believed to be spring-fed. There is a Coryell City water meter on the property and electric is easily available. 483 feet of road frontage.
Seller restrictions: The 35.455 acres not to be subdivided until July 4th, 2029. No manufactured homes.
– 6.788 Acres SWC of HK Dodgen Loop 363 & South 5th Street. (100 linear feet of road frontage on Southern Boundary to be Retained & Developed as Avenue, Servicing 2-Family Project Currently in Development on Parent Tract)
– 125 of Frontage Along Southwest HK Dodgen Loop 363 an Expressway Classified Thoroughfare with approximately 20,000 VPD (Just East of H.E.B Market Place, Temple Mall / IMAX, & Lowe’ s Home Improvement)
– 1,009 of Frontage Along South 5th Street a Major Arterial Classified Thoroughfare with over 13,800 VPD (Directly Adjacent to New Rehabilitation Hospital currently under construction as well as proposed TMED South Mix-Use Development.)
– Located Between 31st Street Overpass and Proposed 1st Street Overpasses, as well as being just North of Proposed Azalea Road connection to South 5th Street.
– Zoned Commercial; Future Land Use Map Shows Commercial (City Supportive of Rezoning)
– City Water & Sewer Utilities Available. Water located at Street and sewer along creek.
– 3-Phase Power Available (Oncor)
– Will Consider either dividing or selling additional acreage, please call for details.
– Close Proximity to Wall-Mart & Sam’s, Lowe’s, Temple Mall & IMAX Theater, Temple College, Several New Class-A Mixed Use Developments, Hotels and Restaurants and between the VA and Baylor Scott & White Memorial and Childrens Hospitals.
This boutique property is located in the ‘sweet spot’ of the Hill Country in Northern Gillespie County. The famous Willow City Loop is right down RM 1323 approximately 4 miles from this property. The terrain of this beautiful tract ranges from an open sandy loam field running along Willow Creek to prime home site(s) in the adjoining hill that juts up on the south side of the property.
The property is located in the heart of Bell Mountain AVA, which is the first recognized viticulture wine growing area in Texas. These Ag-exempt 8 acres with abundant Post Oaks and other hard woods are located next to scenic Highway 16 and Willow Creek-15 minutes from Fredericksburg and 25 minutes from Llano. With only a restriction on mobile homes, the land will be yours to build on as you ‘see fit’. Call listing agent Bob Clifton for more information 830-613-5215.
Beautiful 60.65+/- Acres with large, 1.5+/- Acre livestock tank. This improved pasture with tree lined borders offers room for building a custom home, cattle, horses, & recreation. Centrally located off S. Lone Star Parkway (Hwy 317) just 23 miles from Waco, 85 miles from Austin, 116 miles from Dallas, 150 miles from Tyler, & 189 miles from Houston. This parcel is fenced for horses/cattle. The soil is mostly Heiden clay with some Lott silty clay. MORE ACREAGE AVAILABLE!
Looking for a place to build? This 21+/- Acres is the answer! The flat topography lends itself to be a perfect building site and with this acreage you can have your custom house and your ag exemption. Located just over 9 miles from Gatesville city limits, this secluded parcel offers privacy and convenience. The possibilities are endless with a blank canvas of acreage. Water meter is available through Coryell City Water.
6.25 acres in Coryell County. Loaded with character and featuring two seasonal tanks for livestock- this parcel could be the build site youve been waiting for. This mobile home friendly lot already has out buildings in place for storage and equipment. Water meter in place and the property has a well. Electricity is available. This acreage is perfect for a custom home, mobile home, or weekend cabin. Get outside the city limits and live the country lifestyle!