Wyld Oaks Ranch brings together a compilation of the most commonly requested attributes that buyers in the Texas Hill Country search for: Live water, manicured Oaks, privacy, convenience, views, versatility, and overall etherial beauty . Its the needle in a hay stack that many have been told cannot be found. Its been found and its right here in Dripping Springs.
The location alone would qualify the ranch as a rarity being less than five minutes to Dripping Springs town center and 30 minutes to downtown Austin. Dripping Springs has become one of the most highly desirable territories in Texas in which to acquire land. Demand is being largely driven by Austins endless population overflow and of course Drippings vivacious culture centered around some of the finest outdoor, food, beverage and musical attractions that Texas has to offer. While demand here shows no signs of slowing, supply also shows no signs of growth. The convenience factor is supplemented by a +/-3300 stretch of Ranch Road 12 frontage with no known use restrictions giving way to ultimate versatility.
While the location and versatility should cause you to appreciate the immense investment value, its the natural aesthetics, live water, privacy and a turnkey residential components thatll make you want to call this investment your home. Wyld Oaks begins as two improved pastures (+/-30ACs) to the west and gradually morphs into manicured oaks, swimming holes on Onion Creek and sunset views to the east. The +/-2200 on both sides of Onion Creek is enhanced by two concrete dams creating a private live water oasis in your backyard in which to fish and swim. This is a feature that absolutely cannot be recreated and offers an extra layer of long term value. A low water crossing through the creek leads to another 28ACs adjacent to the luxurious Howard Ranch Subdivision. The water frontage and riding trails to key points around the ranch make for an enjoyable experience four wheeling, Horseback Riding, swimming, fishing, and canoeing.
The ranchs three residences totaling 9350SF of living space makes it turnkey for those looking for a place in which they can move into immediately, begin renting, or live on temporarily while building a new home. The Main and Guest homes were built in the shade of hundreds of beautiful Oaks with views of the creek and no views of neighbors. See below for additional details of the residences and other amenities:
* Main House: 3214SF Built in 2000 – 3 large bedrooms (including the primary on the top floor with views of Onion Creek), 2.5 bathrooms (plus outdoor shower), a game/media room, wine cellar, three car garage, gym, studio/office, and a massive outdoor deck with gas fire pit with a few of the estates surrounding nature
* Guest House: 2356SF Built in 2000 – 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a wonderful open floor plan, generous living and dining areas, covered outdoor patio with outdoor fireplace with views of the pool, creek and oak canopies
* Foremans House: 2634SF featuring 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and an adjoining office with its own bathroom.
* Barn: +/-3000SF of enclosed space with 4 large bays and rollup doors
* Outdoor Amenities: hiking trails, a full-size tennis court, horseshoe pit, beach volleyball court, outdoor chess board, playscape, saltwater pool surrounded by two pergolas, and a built-in firepit.
* Utilities: 3 private wells, 3 septic tanks, and electricity to each homesite.
*Buyer Disclaimer: The information contained herein has been gathered from sources deemed reliable; however, the Mock Ranches Group at Keller Williams Realty and its associates, members, agents and employees cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information. No representation is made as to the possible investment value or type of use. Prospective buyers are urged to verify all information to their satisfaction and consult with their tax and legal advisors before making a final determination. Real Estate buyers are hereby notified that properties in the States of Texas are subject to many forces and impacts, natural and unnatural; including, but not limited to weather related events, environmental issues, disease (e.g. Oak Wilt, Chronic Wasting Disease, or Anthrax), invasive species, illegal trespassing, previous owner actions, actions by neighbors and government actions. Prospective buyers should investigate any concerns to their satisfaction.