Established in 1994, the Texas Alliance of Land Brokers has professionally represented buyers and sellers of rural Texas real estate. Texas Alliance of Land Brokers (TALB) currently has more than 200 active members who promote and maintain high standards of professional conduct, and actively support other related organizations dedicated to the preservation of outdoor recreation, wildlife, and private property ownership.
TALB membership is comprised of a vast cross section of real estate professionals possessing specialized knowledge of farm and ranch properties. These members are licensed real estate brokers and their agents, professionally designated farm and ranch appraisers, and accredited land consultants. TALB affiliate members include financial institutions, title companies, attorneys, surveyors, contractors, property exchange experts, and other entities related to rural property.
A membership in the TALB offers invaluable opportunities to participate in the following:
- VISIBILITY — Through our Internet Website, each Website Member will have their listed properties marketed world-wide on the TALB website and their own TALB website with links to their own personal website.
- CONTROL — Each Website Member will have access to input their own listed property information in detail with pictures on their own personal website which will simultaneously go on to the TALB website.
- SEARCH — A search program is available for any member and the public to look within all website members properties using search parameters such as County, size of acreage, listed amount and others.
- ETHICS — Each member agrees, upon joining the TALB, to conduct themselves in a professional, courteous and ethical manner.
- EDUCATION — A most important benefit is to provide educational opportunities to all members by having excellent speakers each month, impending political changes that affect our industry and eventually MCE credit opportunities.
- MEMBERSHIP DIRECTORY — Each Realtor member and Affiliate member will appear on the TALB website under the Membership red tab. Website members will also appear on the TALB website front page.
- LUNCHEON MEETINGS — Each month a luncheon meeting is held in different towns within the general membership which offers opportunities to hear good speakers with educational topics, to conduct business, to exchange property listings information and to meet one another.
- IDENTIFICATION — A TALB member will gain identification through the visibility of our website and publications promoting the TALB.
To maintain a state-wide membership of Land Brokers with the highest ethical and professional standards who are working together to generate the sales of our client’s properties and to serve our Buyers in locating through our network the properties they desire to purchase.
Blake LedyardVice President
Jane Bushong BrownSecretary / Treasurer
John C ( Jay) Jones IIIDirector
Joseph W. RappDirector
David DerryAffiliate Director
David K. LangfordLifetime Member
Frank ChildressLifetime Member
Dan HatfieldLifetime Member
Judon FambroughLifetime Member
Marshall E. KuykendallLifetime Member