Mountain Laurel Ranch

$2,850,000

Property Details

  • County: Medina
  • Address: 3095 County Road 251
  • Zip: 78861
  • Type: Farms, Ranches
  • City: Hondo
  • Price: $2,850,000
  • Acres: 325
  • State/Zip: Texas 78861
  • Beds: 2
  • Status: Available
  • Baths: 1

TALB Member:

Lauren Haass | Agent/Salesperson

Haass Lauren
×
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.


Property Description

Being in the transition area between South Texas Brush Country and the Hill Country, Mountain Laurel Ranch features beautiful rolling terrain and million dollar views from the higher elevations with majestic Live Oaks, mature Cedars and great deer brush. The property is tucked privately away among the incredible picturesque landscape offering the ultimate package of relaxation and recreational enjoyment. Mountain Laurel ranch boasts 325 +/- Ag-exempt acres located less than 45 minutes from San Antonio and 15 minutes from Bandera. Abundant wildlife including trophy Whitetail, Quail, Dove and more roam the acreage. Positioned at the highest elevation on the ranch, of 1,178, improvements include a cozy two bedroom 700+ square foot ranch house, in ground pool and pool bath cabana boasting outstanding 180 degrees of long distance views beyond the +/- 30 acres of improved pasture and large stocked pond below. This level area under a canopy of mature Oaks allows for an ideal build site should one desire to construct a larger home. Whistling ducks and a variety of other birds frequent the pond. Beautiful native landscape encompasses almost 90% of the ranch, with the remaining 10% being well manicured or planted pasture. Mountain Laurel Ranch consists of approximately 280 acres of native brush and heavy hardwood allowing for good wildlife and livestock cover. Native grasses have been managed for optimum growth to provide forage for wildlife and livestock grazing. Topography includes mixed terrains of level, rolling and steep grades with the soil ranging from rocky to sandy loam. The ranch is fully fenced on all sides with one water well, a conventional septic and electricity on site. Wet weather Second Creek with numerous rock outcroppings, and gullies traverse the acreage. Mountain Laurel Ranch is beautiful and recreational ranch, which bodes well for hunting, ranching or a weekend country retreat. All owned minerals should be verified and will convey. Please contact us to schedule a private tour.



Property Map / Directions

From San Antonio: 90 West, 173 North, Right on 342 for 2.5 mi, Left on 251 approx. 2 miles

© 2016 Texas Alliance of Land Brokers
© 2016 CoStar Group, Inc.