80 acres in Live Oak County, Texas

$308,000

Property Details

  • County: Live Oak
  • Zip: 78022
  • Type: Ranches, Recreational Property
  • City: George West
  • Price: $308,000
  • Acres: 80
  • State/Zip: Texas 78022
  • Status: Available

TALB Member:

John Walker | Broker

Walker John
×
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.


Property Description

Highly Desirable Location!
80 acres of South Texas Brush, beautiful trees and fields full of wildflowers and native grasses can be found on the Highway 281 ranch.
The ranch is conveniently located in the Highway 281 corridor between Hwy 59, near George West, and FM 624, with over one-half mile frontage on Highway 281.
This ranch is a blank canvas with 75% covered in lush, South Texas brush known for producing a variety of Texas wildlife. The remaining 25% is open pasture and large trees.

Location:
The ranch is located in the south-central area of Live Oak County, on the southbound side of Highway 281.
George West: 7 miles N
Beeville: 31 miles E
Alice: 33 miles S
5-Points: 47 miles S
San Antonio: 88 miles N


Useful Documents


Property Map / Directions

From the North: the property is on Hwy 281, 7 miles South of the intersection of Hwy 281 and Hwy 59 From the South: the property is on Hwy 281, 14 miles North of the intersection of Hwy 281 and FM 624

© 2016 Texas Alliance of Land Brokers
© 2016 CoStar Group, Inc.