Wyld Oaks Ranch | 71ACs Dripping Springs | Onion Creek
- County: Hays
- Address: 24710 RR 12
- Zip: 78620
- Type: Recreational Property, Residential Property, Undeveloped Land
- City: Dripping Springs
- Price: $7,795,000
- Acres: 71
- State/Zip: Texas 78620
- Beds: 10
- Status: Available
- Baths: 9.5
Dave Murray | Broker
1617 W. 6th Street | Suite C
Austin, Texas, 78703contact member Send to a Friend
Dave Murray | Broker
- Office: 512-751-6060
- Cell: 512-695-2176
- 1617 W. 6th Street | Suite C
- Austin, Texas, 78703
Wyld Oaks Ranch brings together a compilation of the most commonly requested attributes that buyers in the Texas Hill Country search for: Live water, manicured Oaks, privacy, convenience, views, versatility, and overall etherial beauty . Its the needle in a hay stack that many have been told cannot be found. Its been found and its right here in Dripping Springs. ( MULTIPLE PURCHASE OPTIONS AND SELLER FINANCING AVAILABLE )
- Location: Dripping Springs Town Center (5min); Downtown Austin (30min)
- Access: Accessed off of RR12
- Local Attractions: Dripping Springs shopping and dining; HEB grocery 7min away; Numerous food and beverage venues (e.g. Twisted x Brewing, etc.); Driftwood Golf Course, etc. etc.
- Land: Hundreds of beautifully manicured Oaks. +/-40ACs on West side of Creek and +/-30ACs to the East. Two year round natural springs creating yet another natural and private oasis that could be improved upon to direct flowing water into dammed creek basin.
- Surface Water: +/-2200 both sides of Onion Creek, two concrete dams and low water crossing. Two productive natural springs.
- Improvements and Utilities:
- 9,350 SF of total living space
- Main House: 3214SF Built 2000 - 3 large bedrooms (including the primary on the top floor with views of Onion Creek), 2.5 bathrooms (plus outdoor shower), a game/media room, and a massive outdoor deck perched above the treetops, the Main House takes full advantage of the estates surrounding nature and panoramic views.
- Guest House: 2356SF Built 2000 - 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a wonderful open floor plan, generous living and dining areas, and another equally impressive covered outdoor patio with outdoor fireplace and views of the surrounding Live Oak canopies
- Caretaker House: 2634SF - 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and an adjoining office with its own bathroom.
- Outdoor Amenities: hiking trails, a full-size tennis court, horseshoe pit, beach volleyball court, large outdoor chess board, playscape, saltwater pool surrounded by two beautiful pergolas, and a built-in firepit.
- Utilities: 2 private wells, 3 septic tanks, and electricity to each homesite -- Public Utilities: 15 City of DS CCN Sewer Line nearby; DS Water Supply Corp 8-12 Line nearby. Contact for additional details. Buyer to perform independent due diligence to verify public services capacity.
- Land Use: The property remains void of deed restrictions. It could serve as an ideal primary residence, vacation home, short-term rental property, venue space, long term hold, and/or transitional asset.
- Road Frontage: 60 on RR12. With additional acreage available, more frontage on RR12 could be negotiated. 435 of frontage also available off of Trebled Waters Trl. in Howard Ranch Subdivision
- Jurisdiction: Dripping Springs ETJ
- School District: Dripping Springs
- Willing to Subdivide: Yes - see additional listings or contact for information on various purchase options
- Seller Financing Available: Yes
*Buyer Disclaimer: The information contained herein has been gathered from sources deemed reliable; however, TexasLand, a group at Keller Williams Realty and its associates, members, agents and employees cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information. No representation is made as to the possible investment value or type of use. Prospective buyers are urged to verify all information to their satisfaction and consult with their tax and legal advisors before making a final determination. Real Estate buyers are hereby notified that properties in the States of Texas are subject to many forces and impacts, natural and unnatural; including, but not limited to weather related events, environmental issues, disease (e.g. Oak Wilt, Chronic Wasting Disease, or Anthrax), invasive species, illegal trespassing, previous owner actions, actions by neighbors and government actions. Prospective buyers should investigate any concerns to their satisfaction.
© 2023 Texas Alliance of Land Brokers
© 2023 CoStar Group, Inc.