7 Creeks Ranch Tracts 70 and 71
- County: Burnet
- Zip: 78611
- Type: Ranches, Recreational Property, Undeveloped Land
- City: Burnet
- Price: $544,295
- Acres: 47
- State/Zip: Texas 78611
- Status: Available
Claim your piece of the Hill Country while its still affordable. This 47-acre property offers level, oak-covered land for building in the front and dense woods of wildlife habitat in the back. Bring your ATV, bowhunting gear, hiking boots, or just your binoculars. Youll have plenty of secluded acreage for outdoor adventure.
7 CREEKS RANCH: A new gated ranch community
Eight miles from Burnet - Bluebonnet Capital of Texas - 7 Creeks Ranch represents exceptional value.
- Ag-exempt ranch tracts, from 5 to 100 acres
- Thoughtfully developed with your privacy in mind
- Minimal land use restrictions with no deadline to build
- New private paved roads, electricity, and high-speed internet service already in place for each ranch tract
- Concierge site development services available
- Private, 18-acre community park with fishing lake, picnic pavilion, firepit, and barbecue station
We can help streamline the process of turning raw land into a ranch your friends will envy. Your search for Hill Country land for sale ends here. Come claim your piece of the Hill Country.
Ownership includes Texas LREA.
NOTE: Buyers brokers must be identified on first contact, and must accompany buying prospect on first showing to be allowed full fee participation. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of the Listing Broker. Prospects may be required to provide proof of funds prior to scheduling a showing.
© 2016 Texas Alliance of Land Brokers
© 2016 CoStar Group, Inc.