- County: Gillespie
- Address: 394 Ranch Road 1376
- Zip: 78624
- Type: Commercial Property, Recreational Property, Residential Property
- City: Fredericksburg
- Price: $2,295,000
- Acres: 5
- State/Zip: Texas 78624
- Beds: 4
- Status: Available
- Baths: 4
WEDDING VENUE PLUS BED & BREAKFAST PROPERTY
Exceptional opportunity to own an intimate Wedding Venue plus active Bed & Breakfast property between Fredericksburg and Luckenbach at the gateway of the Hill Country wine corridor. This handsome property was originally built in 2011 then extensively remodeled & added onto in 2018-2019 with locally sourced limestone, cedar wood, and reclaimed shiplap from one of Fredericksburg's early Fredericksburg homes.
This attractive compound includes 4.86 acres with a current ag-exemption, providing extensive tax benefits. The perimeter of the property is fenced which provides for enjoyable drive up appeal.
The Pavilion has looming exposed wood beams, oversized wood cased picture windows, a large floor to ceiling stone propane fireplace, an eye catching twig-style chandelier, stained concrete floors, restroom facilities, and oversized ceiling fans. Indoor accommodations will comfortably seat 60 attendees for a sit down event and more for a casual event. Stunning custom built, eight foot double sliding glass doors open onto the outside Courtyard and expand the venue setting, creating a wonderful ambiance for any event. Generous porches and breezeways with their custom Italian lighting, make their way around the lovely courtyard and invite guests to mingle and visit. Low maintenance, all weather turf guarantees a perfect covering for guests to walk on during the event. An architectural element of the courtyard area features a stone wall with iron open windows that capture the evening sky perfectly and provides a great backdrop for featured entertainment. To accommodate large gatherings the Pavillion also features a caterer prep area and bartending window with service window.
BED AND BREAKFAST ACCOMMODATIONS
The Gateway House has 2 bedroom suites with roomy hill country bathrooms, commercial grade flooring throughout, shiplap walls, custom kitchen cabinets and island. This home has been built handicap friendly with dedicated parking. Custom built front doors open to the lovely courtyard used for any occasion. A separate pull out couch adds room for additional guest.
The Gateway Cabin has 2 bedroom suites with lovely Hill Country style baths, vaulted ceiling great room with Hickory wood floors and large limestone fireplace giving guests a most warm welcome. The open kitchen has all the amenities along with knotty alder cabinets & granite countertops. Again, a pull out couch is available for additional guest.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE GATEWAY GATHERING
- Currently offering 4,155 sq ft in improvements that could easily be transformed into a residential home with guest quarters if the venue/Bed & Breakfast is not desirable.
- Unlimited possibilities for expansion with the current infrastructure in place (oversized septic system, utilities, etc.)
- Wedding venue, corporate event venue, Bed and Breakfast, winery tasting room, family retreat, the list goes on. Just bring your imagination!
- The Seller currently uses the property as a wedding venue with bed and breakfast accommodations. See more on their website.
- This property is being sold with ALL furnishings, including event tables/chairs, accessories, etc. and bed and breakfast furnishings. Everything you need to make a smooth transition into your new business.
- Great location within eyeshot of Hwy 290, near many activities such as the numerous wineries like Longhorn Cellars, Texas Heritage Vineyards, Altsadt Brewery. Not to mention the various tourist attractions like Enchanted Rock Natural Park, Museum of the Pacific War and the fabulous Fredericksburg peach orchards!
Currently operating as a B&B/event venue! Contact agent for showing dates and times. Will need to work around bookings. Listing Agent must accompany. Please do not trespass.
Great location, acreage to expand, and active business in the middle of the wine corridor! The Gateway has been passively operated by the Seller and can definitely be expanded. Showings are limited due to guests so please call/text for the current bookings before scheduling your showings. Coastal on property is leased for ag-exemption.
© 2016 Texas Alliance of Land Brokers
© 2016 CoStar Group, Inc.