7 Creeks Ranch Tract 70
- County: Burnet
- Zip: 78611
- Type: Ranches, Recreational Property, Undeveloped Land
- City: Burnet
- Price: $310,500
- Acres: 27
- State/Zip: Texas 78611
- Status: Available
Create your own secluded Hill Country retreat on a heavily wooded, 27-acre property full of deer, turkeys, and songbirds. This is your opportunity to live large, with acres of outdoor adventure and the freedom to enjoy it.
Access the property near the end of a private cul-de-sac. The first few hundred feet are cleared of brush, ready for you to build your home among numerous picturesque oaks. The rest of the property is rugged, natural Hill Country - as wild as you want it.
7 CREEKS RANCH: A new gated ranch community
Eight miles from Burnet - Bluebonnet Capital of Texas - 7 Creeks Ranch represents exceptional value.
- Ag-exempt ranch tracts, from 5 to 100 acres
- Thoughtfully developed with your privacy in mind
- Minimal land use restrictions with no deadline to build
- New private paved roads, electricity, and high-speed internet service already in place for each ranch tract
- Concierge site development services available
- Private, 18-acre community park with fishing lake, picnic pavilion, firepit, and barbecue station
We can help streamline the process of turning raw land into a ranch your friends will envy. Your search for Hill Country land for sale ends here. Come claim your piece of the Hill Country.
Ownership includes Texas LREA.
© 2016 Texas Alliance of Land Brokers
© 2016 CoStar Group, Inc.