7 Creeks Ranch Tract 71
- County: Burnet
- Zip: 78611
- Type: Ranches, Recreational Property, Undeveloped Land
- City: Burnet
- Price: $233,795
- Acres: 20
- State/Zip: Texas 78611
- Status: Available
Twenty acres of Hill Country land and the liberty to control it! With minimal use restrictions you can build big or not at all, live the sporting life or the simple life, tame the land or preserve it.
Fronting on a private road, this secluded property offers a choice of clear, level building sites dotted with a variety of oak trees. Dense woods on the back side are home to deer, foxes, and fowl. Your view is of nature - not neighbors.
7 CREEKS RANCH: A new gated ranch community
Eight miles from Burnet - Bluebonnet Capital of Texas - 7 Creeks Ranch represents exceptional value.
- Ag-exempt ranch tracts, from 5 to 100 acres
- Thoughtfully developed with your privacy in mind
- Minimal land use restrictions with no deadline to build
- New private paved roads, electricity, and high-speed internet service already in place for each ranch tract
- Concierge site development services available
- Private, 18-acre community park with fishing lake, picnic pavilion, firepit, and barbecue station
We can help streamline the process of turning raw land into a ranch your friends will envy. Your search for Hill Country land for sale ends here. Come claim your piece of the Hill Country.
Ownership includes Texas LREA.
© 2016 Texas Alliance of Land Brokers
© 2016 CoStar Group, Inc.