7 Creeks Ranch Tract 63
- County: Burnet
- Zip: 78611
- Type: Horse Property, Recreational Property, Residential Property
- City: Burnet
- Price: $349,000
- Acres: 10
- State/Zip: Texas 78611
- Beds: 2
- Status: Available
- Baths: 2
Start your Texas Hill Country ranch life now. New 2BR/2BA log cabin (under construction) on 10 acres in 7 Creeks Ranch - a gated ranch community 8 miles from Burnet. Light-filled +/- 768SF cabin has a roomy wrap-around loft and full-width patios front and back. It sits on a tract of judiciously cleared level land with plenty of space for additional structures. The entire perimeter will be fenced with five strands of barbed wire so you can get started with operations to maintain the property's low-tax ag-exempt status. Easy access from a private paved road.
7 CREEKS RANCH: A new gated ranch community
Eight miles from Burnet - Bluebonnet Capital of Texas - 7 Creeks Ranch represents exceptional value.
- Ag-exempt ranch tracts, from 5 to 100 acres
- Thoughtfully developed with your privacy in mind
- Minimal land use restrictions with no deadline to build
- New private paved roads, electricity, and high-speed internet service already in place for each ranch tract
- Concierge site development services available
- Private, 18-acre community park with fishing lake, picnic pavilion, firepit, and barbecue station
We can help streamline the process of turning raw land into a ranch your friends will envy. Your search for Hill Country land for sale ends here. Come claim your piece of the Hill Country.
Ownership includes Texas LREA.
NOTE: Buyers brokers must be identified on first contact, and must accompany buying prospect on first showing to be allowed full fee participation. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of the Listing Broker. Prospects may be required to provide proof of funds prior to scheduling a showing.
© 2016 Texas Alliance of Land Brokers
© 2016 CoStar Group, Inc.