LOCATION & ACCESS
The property sits 1.6 miles just west of the growing town of Harper with 150 or 0.03 miles of frontage along the north line of US-290. Charming Fredericksburg is an easy 25-minute drive from the property via US-290 and San Antonio is 1-hour, 30-minute drive via US-290 and I-10. The property address is 24828 W US HWY 290, Harper, TX 78631.
There are three houses on the property that were at one time used as rental properties. There is deferred maintenance needed on all three structures, but with the lack of rental housing in the area these houses could provide a reliable income stream once updated.
Manufactured Home (front)
– 1,120 SqFt of living space
– Manufactured in 1999
– Most recent monthly rent was $1,200/month
– 965 SqFt of living space
– 240 SqFt detached garage
– Built in 1926
– Most recent monthly rent was $1,000/month
Manufactured Home (back)
– 1,574 SqFt of living space
– Manufactured in 1998
– Most recent monthly rent was $1,300/month
WATER, ROADS, ELECTRICITY, & FENCING
There is one (1) water well on the property that sits behind the farmhouse. All three structures are serviced by this well. There is an entry road/driveway that runs along the east boundary of the property from the southeast corner to the northeast corner. CTEC electricity is on-site and services all three structures. The property is perimeter fenced and in average condition.
This unique property sits only 2 minutes west of Harper and has the potential to be improved and brought up to date as a portfolio of rental homes or could be razed and utilized as a commercial property. Small, unrestricted properties with strong income potential and prime US-290 frontage are hard to come by.
FINANCIAL / TITLE
The property, consisting of 2.841-ac, is offered at $525,000 in Cash or at Terms acceptable solely at the discretion of the Sellers.
1. Offers to purchase or letters of intent must be in writing and accompanied by 1.00% of the purchase price to the escrow account at Hill Country Titles. of Fredericksburg, TX.
2. The Sellers will provide and pay for a standard owners title insurance policy. Title to the real property will be conveyed by a special warranty deed.
3. The Seller will provide an existing survey.
4. Mineral rights will be reserved by the Seller at Closing.
5. All water right claims controlled by the Sellers will be transferred to the Buyer at Closing.
6. The property lies in the Harper ISD.
7. The 2020 property taxes were $2,823.27. The property is not ag-exempt.
This entire Offering is subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, change or withdrawal without notice and approval of purchase by the Seller. Information regarding land classifications and acreages are intended only as general guidelines and have been obtained from sources deemed reliable; however, accuracy is not warranted or guaranteed by the Seller or Anders Ranch Realty. Prospective Buyers should verify all information to their sole and complete satisfaction. SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY DO NOT TRESPASS. Buyers brokers/agents must be identified on first contact and must accompany buying prospect on first showing to be allocated full fee participation. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at the sole discretion of Anders Ranch Realty.