ADVANCED FARM AND RANCH CLASS IN NORTH TEXAS
Offered Exclusively By:
ABOUT THE COURSE
This eight-hour course is designed to give real estate and appraiser license holders an advanced level of professional, working knowledge of the farm and ranch brokerage industry in Texas, including an updated review of the Texas Occupations Code, Chapter 1101, the Rules of the Texas Real Estate Commission, and the current standards in eight essential areas of the practice. The eight skills being:
- Authority and Financial Qualifications of Buyers and Sellers
- Broker Price Opinions Professionally and Legally Written
- Contracts and Forms
- Title Commitments and Title Insurance
- Surveying and Legal Description
- The Mineral Estate
- Avoiding Pitfalls – Easements, Adverse Possession, Condemnation
The student will gain a professional knowledge of each skill including, but not limited to, the intent, use, sources, standard practices, laws and regulations to hone their geographic competency.
Refunds will only be given with 24 hours’ notice. No refunds for partial completion. Class must be attended in its entirety to be eligible for course credit.
Please contact Jane Bushong Brown with any questions you may have.
We look forward to seeing you there!