Ranch for saleLivewater land for sale
Rural landTexas Alliance of Land BrokersProperty for sale in Texas
Freestone County Ranch
60 +/- Acres
Freestone County, Texas
Click on any Photo to start Slideshow.






Property Profile:
60 +/- acres, House, Buildings and Farm Equipment, Freestone County Texas
Description: 60 m/l Acres in Freestone County close to the town of Teague on Farm Market Road 1365. Beautifully manicured grounds with an approximately 2,700 sq ft home, and guest house attached to a 50 x 30 Metal Storage Building. 50 x 20 Car-Port, 20 x 30 Farm Equipment Shed (Everything built in 2005). Piped fencing at the entrance of the property, along the driveway and surrounding the home. Corrals and a complete Farm and Ranch Equipment List make this a total family ranch package.


Terrain:
Terrain: Flat to slightly rolling, 70% of the property is pasture with Coastal Bermuda supporting a nice herd of cattle. The remaining 30% is large oak trees and native brush providing a diverse habitat proven for producing large deer. Larger ranches, farms and properties surround this acreage.


Location:
Directions: Property address is 222 Farm Market Road 1365 (between the towns of Mexia and Teague Texas).


Closest City:
Mexia or Teague

Access:
From Paved Farm Market Road

Wildlife:
Wildlife: Due to the ideal area and habitat, wildlife includes Whitetail Deer, turkey, dove and waterfowl for exceptional hunting in a small package.


Utilities:
Electric, well water and aerobic septic

Fencing:
Over 25% pipe fencing -- remaining is 4-5 strand Barbwire in good condition

Water:
Water: There are 2 large stock tanks both stocked with Catfish, Crappie and Bass providing opportunity for waterfowl, dove and deer hunting. A third, smaller stock tank supports cattle operations in one of the cross-fenced pastures.


Home Features:
Improvements: 1 - 2,700 +/- square foot brick home built in 2005 with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, formal living area and a second living area with wet bar. 2 - 50 gallon hot water heaters, range top, double oven, dishwasher and built in microwave. Master bedroom with master bathroom has a Jacuzzi tub and large separate shower. Central air and heat.
1- 50 x 30 Enclosed metal storage building with attached 30 x 20 guest house on concrete foundation with 1 - 50 gallon hot water heater, ceiling fans and electricity. The living quarters include a kitchen with all appliances, living room, bedroom and a bathroom with whirlpool tub and shower. Central air and heat (all built in 2005).
1 - 50 x 20 Car-port connected to the metal storage building with a concrete foundation providing ample space to cover vehicles and equipment (built in 2005).
1- 20 x 30 Equipment shed stores a John Deere Tractor and other equipment (built in 2005).
Electric gated entrance with pipe fencing at the entrance, the driveway. Corrals and cattle pens with squeeze chute included. The entire property has well manicured pastures with additional cross-fencing. The remaining fencing is 5 strand-wire in superb condition. The entire property is well cared for.
Notes: Per owner - electric bill never exceeds $170 a month for the house, storage building and electric entrance gate.


Minerals:
Minerals: Owner owns a portion of minerals and will include them in the sale of the property.

Grasses:
Bermuda primarily

Property Frontage:
Fronts Farm Market Road

Taxes:
Ag valuation

Ranching:
Great pastures for cattle -- crossfenced into 3 pastures for rotation.

Acceptable Use:
Rancing, family farm--hay, family recreation

Restrictions:
None

Remarks:
Price $695,000.
60 +/- acres, House, Buildings and Farm Equipment, Freestone County Texas
Description: 60 m/l Acres in Freestone County close to the town of Teague on Farm Market Road 1365. Beautifully manicured grounds with an approximately 2,700 sq ft home, and guest house attached to a 50 x 30 Metal Storage Building. 50 x 20 Car-Port, 20 x 30 Farm Equipment Shed (Everything built in 2005). Piped fencing at the entrance of the property, along the driveway and surrounding the home. Corrals and a complete Farm and Ranch Equipment List make this a total family ranch package.

Terrain: Flat to slightly rolling, 70% of the property is pasture with Coastal Bermuda supporting a nice herd of cattle. The remaining 30% is large oak trees and native brush providing a diverse habitat proven for producing large deer. Larger ranches, farms and properties surround this acreage.

Improvements: 1 - 2,700 +/- square foot brick home built in 2005 with 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, formal living area and a second living area with wet bar. 2 - 50 gallon hot water heaters, range top, double oven, dishwasher and built in microwave. Master bedroom with master bathroom has a Jacuzzi tub and large separate shower. Central air and heat.
1- 50 x 30 Enclosed metal storage building with attached 30 x 20 guest house on concrete foundation with 1 - 50 gallon hot water heater, ceiling fans and electricity. The living quarters include a kitchen with all appliances, living room, bedroom and a bathroom with whirlpool tub and shower. Central air and heat (all built in 2005).
1 - 50 x 20 Car-port connected to the metal storage building with a concrete foundation providing ample space to cover vehicles and equipment (built in 2005).
1- 20 x 30 Equipment shed stores a John Deere Tractor and other equipment (built in 2005).
Electric gated entrance with pipe fencing at the entrance, the driveway. Corrals and cattle pens with squeeze chute included. The entire property has well manicured pastures with additional cross-fencing. The remaining fencing is 5 strand-wire in superb condition. The entire property is well cared for.
Notes: Per owner - electric bill never exceeds $170 a month for the house, storage building and electric entrance gate.

Water: There are 2 large stock tanks both stocked with Catfish, Crappie and Bass providing opportunity for waterfowl, dove and deer hunting. A third, smaller stock tank supports cattle operations in one of the cross-fenced pastures.

Wildlife: Due to the ideal area and habitat, wildlife includes Whitetail Deer, turkey, dove and waterfowl for exceptional hunting in a small package.

Minerals: Owner owns a portion of minerals and will include them in the sale of the property.
Equipment List: All ranch and farm equipment will convey with the property making this a completed package. Owner verifies he has no leans on the equipment.


Comment:
Trailers: 1 - 20' gooseneck stock trailer
1 - 25' flatbed gooseneck trailer
1 - 20' bumper pull trailer
1 - Hooper Feeder Trailer.
Tractor: 2010 John Deer 95 HP with I-Match Hitch, tractor has only 4 hours on it.
Attachments: 1 - 5' Box Blade
1 - Hay Forks with front and rear retractor
1 - 6' Bucket
1 - 5' Shredder
1 - 10' Shredder

Trucks: 1 - 1993 Chevy Truck
1 - 2006 Ford F-250 Diesel Truck with Towing Package

Other Equipment: 1 - Lincoln Welder, Ranger 250 on trailer
1 - Pressure Washer
1 Zero Degree Turn Lawnmower

Various Tools and other equipment all convey


Special Note:
Directions: Property address is 222 Farm Market Road 1365 (between the towns of Mexia and Teague Texas).

Price is $695,000 For the Complete Package
---or---
$590,000 For the Home and Buildings Minus the Farm and Ranch Equipment

No trespassing, contact Sales Associate for a viewing

Price:
$590,000


Property Presented By:
Hunting Country Real Estate
Steven Williams - Broker
Office: 830-431-1525
Cell: 830-431-1525
31320 I.H. 10 West, Suite C
Boerne, Texas, 78006

Contact Steven Williams about
Freestone County Ranch
Name *
I am a: *
E-mail address *
Message *
Primary Phone *
+ Optional personal information +
Other Phone
(Cell-office-etc)
Address
City
State/Province
Zip/Postal Code
+ Request information on other properties +
Size:
Price Range:
Additional information
How did you find us?:
I have property I would like to list.
Security Code *
Enter this code pxei
* Required fields
     





All          Copyright © 2014 Texas Alliance of Land Brokers          Disclaimer
Contact Support


Ranches | Recreational | Livewater | Acreage Only | Country Estate | Executive Estate | Development Land | Commercial | Timber Land
Farm | Membership Directory | TALB Members by City | TALB Members by Zip | TALB Members by County | About The TALB