Ranch for saleLivewater land for sale
Rural landTexas Alliance of Land BrokersProperty for sale in Texas

960 +/- Acres
Dallam County, Texas
Click on any Photo to start Slideshow.






Property Profile:
Description: 960 acres of which 743 m/l acres are irrigated cropland. There is 743 tillable acres, with an approximate yield of 120+ bushels of Wheat per acre, 70+ bushels of Sorghum per acre and 70+ bushels of Corn per acre (230 acres), and a 175 bag yield of Potato Crops. Agricultural lease offers opportunities favorable to investors.

Terrain:
Flat -- this property lays real nice

Location:
Northwest of Dalhart (approximately 19 miles)

Closest City:
Dalhart

Access:
Farm market Road

Wildlife:
Pheasant and deer

Hunting:
Pheasant and deer

Utilities:
Electric and Natural gas

Water:
Irrigation and water sources: 2 mile Lockwood and Reinke towable Sprinklers, 1 T&L 15 tower mile Sprinkler, 9- irrigation wells with good GPMs for the area. 8 wells are submersible (electric) powered by 3 Gensets and 1 - Natural Gas Turbine well (powered by 1 Genset). See attached inventory of equipment list. Sprinklers and wells in good condition; majority of wells range from 200 300 Gallons per Minute.

Improvements:
960 acre EQUIPMENT LIST
S Section 23 and Section 24, Block 6, CSS

1 mile (yr 2000) Reinke towable sprinkler
1 mile (yr 1996) Lockwood towable sprinkler
1 mile (yr 1996) T & L 15 sprinkler converted to electric

Motors / Gensets
1 GM 350 powers Turbine well
1 Daewoo 150 KW at Pivot submersible well
2 8.1 GM Gen Sets powers submersible wells

Information is taken from sources believed reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the real estate company.

Minerals:
Minerals: Any owned by current owner will convey at time of sell.

Property Frontage:
County Road

Taxes:
Real Estate Taxes: $5117.64 annually.

Soil:
Soils: Soil survey for the Dallam County area and subject property reflects well drained, moderately permeable soils formed in loamy eolian sediments. These soils are on nearly level to slightly sloping terrain.

Leases:
Lease: As rent (either Crop Share or Land Lease Options), Lessee pays landlord one-half of all crops produced from the property and also one-half of all other farm income pertaining to the property. 60% of rent represents rent of irrigation equipment and remaining 40% of the rent represents rent of the land. Landlord pays for repairs to pumps and all other improvements below surface ground. Lessee pays for repairs to the sprinkler, motor and all other improvements above ground. Each party participates in marketing of the crops.

Acceptable Use:
Farming Wheat, Corn, Sorghum etc and cattle grazing

Comment:
escription: 960 acres of which 743 m/l acres are irrigated cropland. There is 743 tillable acres, with an approximate yield of 120+ bushels of Wheat per acre, 70+ bushels of Sorghum per acre and 70+ bushels of Corn per acre (230 acres), and a 175 bag yield of Potato Crops. Agricultural lease offers opportunities favorable to investors.

Lease: As rent (either Crop Share or Land Lease Options), Lessee pays landlord one-half of all crops produced from the property and also one-half of all other farm income pertaining to the property. 60% of rent represents rent of irrigation equipment and remaining 40% of the rent represents rent of the land. Landlord pays for repairs to pumps and all other improvements below surface ground. Lessee pays for repairs to the sprinkler, motor and all other improvements above ground. Each party participates in marketing of the crops.

Government Farm payments received annually approximates to $15,000 DCP and $6480 CRP (210 acres CRP).

Irrigation and water sources: 2 mile Lockwood and Reinke towable Sprinklers, 1 T&L 15 tower mile Sprinkler, 9- irrigation wells with good GPMs for the area. 8 wells are submersible (electric) powered by 3 Gensets and 1 - Natural Gas Turbine well (powered by 1 Genset). See attached inventory of equipment list. Sprinklers and wells in good condition; majority of wells range from 200 300 Gallons per Minute.

Equipment: View complete list in our photos and documents. List includes all sprinklers, irrigation wells, gear head, drive lines and cooling coils.

Soils: Soil survey for the Dallam County area and subject property reflects well drained, moderately permeable soils formed in loamy eolian sediments. These soils are on nearly level to slightly sloping terrain.

Minerals: Any owned by current owner will convey at time of sell.

Real Estate Taxes: $5117.64 annually.

No Pipelines or other Easements known to date.

Conclusion: This Farm is close to Dalhart, Texas and local Agri-business structure. Irrigated farmland produces a substantial annual income through the crop lease and is a great investment in today's market. As a buyer you would receive annual crop lease payments, government payment programs, and possible appreciation of the property over time. As a new buyer you could receive a tax benefit from depreciable assets.
Information is taken from sources believed reliable; however, no guarantee is made by the real estate company.
960 acre EQUIPMENT LIST

Price:
$1,752,000


Property Presented By:
Hunting Country Real Estate
Steven Williams - Broker
Office: 830-431-1525
Cell: 830-431-1525
31320 I.H. 10 West, Suite C
Boerne, Texas, 78006

Contact Steven Williams about
Name *
I am a: *
E-mail address *
Message *
Primary Phone *
+ Optional personal information +
Other Phone
(Cell-office-etc)
Address
City
State/Province
Zip/Postal Code
+ Request information on other properties +
Size:
Price Range:
Additional information
How did you find us?:
I have property I would like to list.
Security Code *
Enter this code r9z3
* Required fields
     





All          Copyright © 2014 Texas Alliance of Land Brokers          Disclaimer
Contact Support


Ranches | Recreational | Livewater | Acreage Only | Country Estate | Executive Estate | Development Land | Commercial | Timber Land
Farm | Membership Directory | TALB Members by City | TALB Members by Zip | TALB Members by County | About The TALB