95.8 acres in Kimble County, Texas
- County: Kimble
- Address: 669 Dominion Road
- Zip: 76849
- Type: Hunting Land, Ranches, Recreational Property
- City: Junction
- Price: $475,000
- Acres: 96
- State/Zip: Texas 76849
- Beds: 2
- Status: Contract Pending
- Baths: 2
The CM Ranch
What a fantastic opportunity to own a completely turn-key ranch within the Dominion game preserve complete with a very nicely appointed ranch house and accommodations. Everything is ready to enjoy with the family and friends and the views from the ranch are truly amazing. One of the key unique features of the ranch is the large, steep bluff overlooking West Bear Creek and the expansive valley below. Owning within the Dominion Ranch gives you the exclusive opportunity to enjoy the benefits of close to 1,900 acres all within one high fence that is actively managed for large whitetail and numerous desirable exotic animals. It's first class all the way from the beautiful stone entrance with electronic access to the granite countertops in the ranch house, so call us today to set up your very own private showing.
- Land: The CM ranch is located just northwest of Junction off of KC 210 within the Dominion III, a high fenced 1,900 acre game ranch providing unbelievable hunting opportunities and amenities for each landowner. This ranch is situated on top of an amazing bluff providing incredible views and amazing topography packed into 95 acres. The very nicely appointed home was built near one of the highest elevation points specifically accommodating the protected view of the surrounding land and the pond below. West Bear Creek runs on the southwest side of the property, which creates a dramatic bluff and feature for the property that can't be duplicated. As a result of the natural topographical features, the ranch really has an excellent variety to the landscape and recreational opportunities. The entire 1,900 acres is intensively managed by the landowners to ensure trophy exotics and whitetail within the ranch.
- Water: The ranch is well watered with a good well drilled next to the house with a reservoir tank, pressure tank, and a supplemental water line to the pond below the home for the wildlife. In addition to groundwater, West Bear Creek is on the property and will hold pockets of water during wet weather.
- Wildlife: The wildlife is excellent on the ranch and has been managed by the landowners and a biologist to ensure excellent hunting opportunities for all landowners. The ranch is on MLD level 3 and has been stocked with whitetail, axis, aoudad, fallow, red deer, and blackbuck. A biologist works with the landowners every year to set appropriate harvest numbers within the ranch, inquire for current harvest quotas and information. The seller reports awesome turkey hunting and occassional hogs as well so there truly are year round hunting opportunities for quality, managed game.
- Improvements: The entrance to the Dominion Ranch has a large stone entrance equipped with an electronic keypad and paved interior road to tracts within. The CM Ranch has an internal entrance gate of similar quality and design and a short drive down a caliche road winds through the ranch and opens up to a very nicely appointed 1,400 square foot 2 bed/ 2 bath home with beautiful exterior and immaculate interior finish out that any wife would enjoy! The home is equipped with a water well, great appliances, a fireplace, and a great front and back porch overlooking the beautiful pond and views of the valley below. There is a utility shed perfect for storing any ranch equipment or UTV and it's outfitted with a covered game cleaning area with a winch.
© 2016 Texas Alliance of Land Brokers
© 2016 CoStar Group, Inc.