Circle A Ranch
- County: Jim Wells
- Zip: 78332
- Type: Ranches, Recreational Property
- City: Alice
- Price: $5,011,000
- Acres: 2,331
- State/Zip: Texas 78332
- Beds: 4
- Status: Available
- Baths: 2
The Circle A Ranch is the perfect South Texas Ranch. 800 acres of grass pasture with mixed brush and large mesquite trees make an ideal habitat for white-tailed deer and quail. The grass pastures also provide an ideal area for rotational cattle grazing. Circle A boasts a historic home, electricity and three water wells. Water is piped all over the ranch to concrete water troughs and three nice small lakes.
Location: The ranch is located approximately 25 miles south of George West, approximately 5 miles north of Alice, and approximately 50 miles west of Corpus Christi, Texas. It is on the west side of State Highway 281 and the east side of County Road 171.
Habitat: The soils on the ranch are good sandy loam soils, with darker soils in the bottoms and tighter soils on the hills. The ranch is approximately 70% south Texas brush. The remaining 30% has been groomed for quail hunting and cattle grazing.
Wildlife: The ranch is loaded with deer, it has a good turkey population and the ever-present wild hogs. The ranch is also set up well to hunt dove and quail.
Improvements: There is an historic ranch home built in 1884 that was moved onto the ranch in the 1970s. Upstairs has a sitting room, four bedrooms, and two baths. Downstairs has a kitchen, a breakfast area, two dens, a study, office and two baths. There is a three-car garage and utility room disconnected from the home.
Water: Water for the house, the water troughs and ponds is provided by three electric water wells.
Electricity: There is electricity available in numerous places on the ranch.
Minerals: The ranch is being offered as surface only.
History: The ranch has been in the same South Texas ranching family since 1907.
Price: Asking $5,011,000.00 or $2,149.72 per acre.
The information contained herein has been gathered from sources deemed reliable; however, Republic Ranches, LLC and its principals, members, officers, associates, agents and employees cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information. The information contained herein is subject to changes, errors, omissions, prior sale, withdrawal of property from the market without prior notice, and approval of purchase by owner. Prospective buyers should verify all information to their satisfaction. No representation is made as to the possible value of this investment or type of use, and prospective buyers are urged to consult with their tax and legal advisors before making a final determination.
Real Estate buyers are hereby notified that real properties and its rights and amenities in the States of Texas; Oklahoma; and New Mexico are subject to many forces and impacts whether natural, those caused by man, or otherwise; including, but not limited to, drought or other weather related events, disease (e.g. Oak Wilt or Anthrax), invasive species, illegal trespassing, previous owner actions, neighbor actions and government actions. Prospective buyers of Texas real estate, New Mexico real estate or Oklahoma real estate should investigate any concerns regarding a specific real property to their satisfaction.
When buying investment property the buyers agent, if applicable, must be identified on first contact and must be present at initial showing of the property listing to the prospective real estate investor in order to participate in real estate commission. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at sole discretion of Republic Ranches, LLC.
© 2016 Texas Alliance of Land Brokers
© 2016 CoStar Group, Inc.