This 170 acre property is an incredibly unique and beautiful tract with endless possibilities, complete with large "Barndominium". Located just 15 minutes east of Madisonville and Interstate-45, near the town of Midway. Its location is ideal, being only 1 hour 15 minutes north of the booming community of The Woodlands. It is situated along the high side of the Trinity River (no flood plain) with approximately 2,000 ft. of river frontage. There is also a year-round spring-fed creek, which runs through the property and features a very large natural waterfall. This creek has never gone dry in the past 12 years, and flows constantly. The land ranges from a mixture of open native grass land with scattered trees, to densely wooded areas along the river and creek.
- 170 acres near Midway, TX
- 2 livestock ponds
- A 1-acre fishing pond, loaded with largemouth and hybrid-striped bass
- Approximately 2,000 ft. of Trinity River frontage (high bank, no floodplain)
- Roughly 2/3 open with outstanding native grass (mostly Bahia) and massive scattered oaks
- Roughly 1/3 heavily wooded with dense hardwoods.
- Gently rolling terrain
- Year-round spring-fed creek runs through the property and enters the river (never dry in 12 years)
- LARGE WATERFALL!! One of the highest waterfalls in the state!! This spring-fed waterfall is well over 30 feet tall, and flows year-round!! It has a slow and steady flow consistently, but can become a rushing torrent after heavy rains
- Ample amount of paved road frontage (approx. 1,200 ft.)
- Approximately 2 hours from Dallas, 1 hour from Bryan/College Station, and 1 hour 15 minutes north of The Woodlands
- Water well (approx. 360 ft. deep)
- New septic & aerobic system (less than one year old)
- COW READY!! Property has been resting for the past two years with no livestock present
- Property is fenced and cross fenced with quality fencing (barbed wire and hog mesh) in excellent condition
- Cattle working pens w/ aluminum water trough piped straight from the well
- Outstanding hunting property with healthy populations of both whitetail deer and feral hogs, as well as numerous species of ducks
- Multiple wildlife food plot locations
- Sandy loam soil with clay base
- Agricultural exemption in place
IMPROVEMENTS: (located inside an approximately 3 acre fenced yard/homestead area)
- 90 x 40 metal building w/ 20 ft. walls
- 960 sq. ft. finished living area (1 bed/1 bath, full kitchen, office, and living room)
- 2,800 sq. ft. (two story) unfinished living area (completely framed with plumbing and A/C duct work in place)
- 3 central A/C units (two of which are brand new, and un-used)
- Covered porch
- 2 large roll-up doors for storage area
- Covered outdoor cooking area
- Lots of extra materials included to help complete unfinished portion (cabinets, jet tub, water heater, etc)
- 24 x 72 metal building
- 2/3 rock floor, 1/3 cement floor
- Two sets of large swing-open doors
- Standard and high voltage electricity
Dont miss out on this opportunity to own a truly ONE OF A KIND, LIVE WATER ranch in a highly sought after area of eastern-central Texas!! Asking price of $830,000.
Shown by appointment only.
The information contained herein is deemed reliable but is not warranted or guaranteed by the Broker or Seller. The Broker (Whitetail Properties) does not assume liability for typographical errors, misprints, nor for misinformation that may have been given us. All property is subject to change, withdrawal, or prior sale. Buyers agent must be identified on first contact with Broker and must accompany the buyer on showings to receive full fee participation. Otherwise, the fee participation will be at the sole discretion of Whitetail Properties.
Property Presented By:
Wade Abadie - Agent
5010 Honea Egypt Rd.
Montgomery, Texas, 77316